Welcome to Central Surgery
We are a dynamic and friendly surgery who are committed to providing excellent care and patient satisfaction.
We have a number of clinicians who have special interests to provide a variety of clinics and services to meet our patients' needs such as chronic disease management (eg. Diabetes, Asthma, COPD clinics etc.), phlebotomy, minor operations (including acupuncture) and childhood vaccinations. We have extended hours Mon-Fri. We operate from a DDA compliant building which was built in 2013. There is wheelchair access and a hearing loop installed at our reception desk.
We still have Flu Vaccines in stock
You are eligible for a FREE flu vaccine if you are:
- are 65 years of age or over
- have certain medical conditions
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility
- receive a carer's allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
- Front-line health and social care workers are also eligible to receive the flu vaccine. However, it is your employer's responsibility to arrange and pay for this vaccine.
Should you be eligible for your FREE flu vaccine, please call us on 020 8399 6622 or come into our Reception to book an appointment. You can also walk in on the day for a vaccine between 8- 10.45 am.
CQC rate us "Good" in all areas
CQC monitor, inspect and regulate services to make sure practices meet fundamental standards of quality and safety. They publish their results and include performance ratings to help people choose care. Central Surgery was inspected on 31st August 2016 and we were awarded a result of "Good" in all areas. Please see report below.
Follow us on Twitter for latest surgery and health updates.
(Site updated 11/02/2019)