Patient Participation Group
This group was formed to help provide two way communication between staff and patients of Central Surgery and to support the practice in continuing to improve its service to patients.
The aims and objectives of the Patients’ Participation Group are:
- To provide a point of contact for staff and patients to discuss topics of mutual interest in the practice
- To provide the means for patients to voice concerns or to make positive suggestions about the practice and their healthcare
- To encourage health education activities
- To develop self-help projects to meet the needs of all patients
- To act as a representative group to influence the local provision of health and social care
Click here to read our 2012/13 patient survey
The Primary Care Team at Central Surgery is committed to supporting the group as part of its initiative to improve its patient services, education and communication. The group meets regularly, publishes a quarterly newsletter and has its own office and noticeboard in the waiting room.
If you are interested in learning more about the Patient Participation Group or discussing any aspect of its work please contact its Chair, c/o Central Surgery.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.